Monday, June 20, 2011

Week One Blog

Hey, I'm Rachel!
1.) Show's I've been watching/will watch since school's been out:
-Game of Thrones
-True Blood(when it starts up again !!! )
-The Glades
-In Plain Sight
-Workaholics
-Pretty Little Liars (total guilty pleasure)
-Rizzoli and Isles(when it startssss)
-Rookie Blue
-Burn Notice(when it starts)
2.) Show's I watch because of roommates...
-Grey's Anatomy
-Secret Diary of a Call Girl
3.) Show's I'm told I should be watching...but don't.
-Sons of Anarchy
-Mad Men
-Supernatural
4.) Guilty Pleasures
-As above, Pretty Little Liars
-Vampire Diaries
-Ed, Edd, and Eddy
5.) Show's I'll always watch, even if its reruns
-Sex and the City
-Justified
-True Blood
-Archer
-X-files
6.) Shows I used to like, not so much anymore
-All the CSI's....
-Law and Order: SVU
-Covert Affairs
-White Collar
-Bones
-The Mentalist
7.) Show's I resisted for a while, but now I like
-True Blood
-Sex and the City
8.) I'd rather chew broken glass than watch these shows
-Secret Lives of an American Teenager
-16 and Pregnant
-90210 (the new one)
-The Nine Lives of Chloe whoever...totally robbed Selina Kyle. Garbage.
-Teen Mom
-Any Oxygen shows
-Bridezillas or anything similar
-and Housewives of anywhere.
9.) Shows that I love that were CANCELLED
-Detroit 187
-Lie To Me
-The Listener
-Terriers

And that's me! =D

7 comments:

  1. You forgot Firefly for your cancelled shows Rachel... He's like a literal Steve Miller song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Lie to Me was cancelled otherwise I would have put it on my list. I really liked that show. Tim Roth's character had a certain swagger and arrogance that was played perfectly by him. It was almost like you could tell that the gears inside his head were turning every time he looked at something or was interrogating someone. Cal Lightman was a really interesting and somewhat mysterious character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right?! I love Tim Roth and Cal was frikin amazing. I was so mad when I found out it was cancelled. Lie To Me has been a favorite of mine since the pilot first aired. His cockiness and intelligence were just so entertaining. And his talent for reading people was so cool. GUH. I couldn't get enough... =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Rachel! You've got your viewing schedule pretty organized! Especially the shows you're waiting for! I bet you're aware of their premiere date, too..... I live a way more vague media existence that way. Brian and I were laughing today about the shows we're watching this week, ONLY because they're new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with the CSI series! When the first one came out I thought it was so awesome! Then they made one or two branches and I was pretty excited about them. Now I can't stand the shows cause they're all basically the exact same thing with different characters and settings. Not to mention David Caruso's one liners make me feel more awkward than a jr. high dance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny: Yeah, when my favorites started to come back this summer, I was very aware of when they premiered. I am EXTREMELY loyal and sort of an addict. ;)

    CoryH: Dude, I know! Loved CSI Miami when I was like...13, then it got soooo repetitive I just got bored. And his one liners are horrible. They used to be slightly tolerable, but now I just can't stand it. The others...they just got predictable. =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just happy that Louie is back...that makes my summer. But, yeah, I watched Wipeout on a Tuesday (it was the "sneak peak" to the new summer course) ONLY because it was new. Side note, anyone catch Wilfred on FX this past week?

    ReplyDelete